Integrity Electrical Solutions is looking for hardworking, honest, qualified service electricians who want to be a part of a team and not just another a number.
In 2010 Integrity Electrical Solutions was founded as a Service organization on the values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion, Community, and Competition.
Integrity means doing the right thing – no matter who is watching. Service technicians mostly operate alone, so Integrity Electrical Solutions requires its Service Electricians to embody a spirit of ethics, knowledge, and professionalism always.
We require a rapid response, arriving prepared and efficient execution. We continue to keep businesses such as Pepsi Center, Coors Field, Seagate Technologies, Verizon Data Centers, operating profitably, to name a few.
Integrity Electrical Solutions employees are passionate, goal oriented and dedicated. Through continued education, we strive to provide the best service in the industry to our customers.
We are seeking experienced, licensed journeyman Electricians who are open to flexible scheduling, versatile in their work, great communicators, able to work independently, problem solvers, and customer focused. If you are ready to take your career to new heights then apply today.
Qualifications and Skills
- Colorado Journeyman Electrical License Preferred
- Current and Valid Colorado driver license
- Must not have any DUI convictions in the last 5 years
- Must pass background check and drug test, no exceptions.
- Willingness to being part of a team
- Sign on Bonus
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Weekly
- Health Insurance, Humana
- Dental Insurance, Humana
- Vision Insurance, Humana
- Paid time off, Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401k Plan
- Short Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Long Term Disability (Optional)
- Company Life Insurance with option for additional coverage
Job Status: Full Time