Growing, dynamic company looking for an entrepreneurial spirit to take our estimating to the next level. Our success requires the addition of a strong, proficient estimating talent to drive results. You, the ideal candidate, are currently working and respected by your employer but you know that you can be and do more, given the opportunity, freedom, faith, independence, and support.
Don’t just be a number! Our Owners work hands-on in the business alongside the rest of our experienced and close-knit, social team. Your hard work, extra effort, creativity and innovation will not only be recognized but also rewarded and celebrated!
Create your future here! During your interview we will discuss this truly a unique opportunity. This position has a bigger up-side than most estimating positions. We are a mid-sized contractor making internal structural changes for the future. Joining our team now will position you for significant advancement opportunities.
The nuts and bolts. This is a full-time estimating position requiring a sharp mind, consistent drive, and at a minimum a Journeyman’s license and 3-years estimating experience. Additional experience and qualifications also apply:
- Consistently create accurate, competitive bids start to finish, including every aspect of an estimate
- Work on multiple bids simultaneously, maintaining accuracy and consistency
- Concisely and accurately clarify and describe scope elements that are included, excluded or needing clarification within proposals
- Thoroughly perform turn-overs to Operations team, ensuring the best possible start to construction
- Develop and clearly communicate value engineering options
- Attend job walks to ensure positive customer interaction and to thoroughly understand site conditions
- Maintain integrity and respect with our vendor partners
- Maintain integrity, respect, and appreciation with our customers
- Support the rest of your office family and join in the camaraderie
- Strong working knowledge of Accubid preferred
- Unique pay structure
- Flexible hours and schedule
- Pet friendly office environment
- Office located in shadow of Green Mountain and minutes away from 12+ biking/hiking trail heads and parks, escape to the mountains easily straight from work.
- Family-oriented and career-nurturing environment
- Owners actively involved in day-to-day for quick decisions, support, and flexibility
- No corporate structure denying genuine appreciation or stifling drive and creativity
- No “meandering career path” that never seems to materialize. Because of our size and dependence on highly-qualified individuals, we do not have excessive or unnecessary steps towards advancement.
Please include a cover letter with your resume.
Integrity Electrical Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Status: Full Time