Commercial Electrical Foreman
Integrity Electrical Solutions is looking for hardworking, honest, qualified project foreman electricians who want to be a part of a team and not just another a number.
The Foreman is primarily responsible for supervising and coordinating all the workings at a job site including that of a crew of electricians, apprentices, and laborers. The Foreman will establish and adjust work timelines to meet the construction schedule for the project, and organize and coordinate all project materials and equipment. The Foreman will also ensure that all work installed is completed in accordance with the standards set by Integrity Electrical Solutions. All work will be completed in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards.
Do you like freedom and independence to make decisions and be the foreman on a project?
Are you someone that can figure stuff out on your own quickly?
Do you like to work with your hands and your brain?
Is there only one way to do electrical work and that way is “by the book”?
If you answered “yes” to all the questions above, the Integrity Electrical Solutions’ Project Team is looking for you!
The successful candidates will have a background in commercial electrical construction, with a minimum of 2 + years of project foreman experience. Applicants must have experience managing projects individually or as a leader. Applicant must have a current Colorado Journeyman or Master Electrician License.
Please E-mail your resume. We're looking for a long-term electrician to join our company.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have current Colorado electrical license
- Colorado driver license
- Must not have any DUI convictions in the last 5 years
- MUST PASS A BACKGROUND AND DRUG TEST, no exceptions.
- Willingness to being part of a team
- Must have electrical hand tools and cordless drill
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Pay is Weekly
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off, Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401k Plan
- Short Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Long Term Disability (Optional)
- Company Life Insurance with option for additional coverage
Job Status: Full Time